Thursday, May 7, 2009

Orbit Remote Starter Manual

Video Michele Ianni per Beinasco



Text of
Hello, I'm Michele Ianni, I am a citizen of Beinasco, and I apply for the position of town councilor in local elections.
In a context in which politics has lost credibility with me feel uncomfortable as a candidate. Should I try to convince you that electing your life improve as if by magic, but it will not happen. Or whether elect me or others. But hope is still possible. With a new way of doing politics. But to do that we need people capable of synthesizing values \u200b\u200bsuch as progress, courage, honesty and transparency.
I chose Italy of Values \u200b\u200bfor these very same principles that expressed every day. Italy of Values \u200b\u200bhas been fighting against the pardon, the conflict of interest, for a Parliament without prejudice to information not subservient to political parties and economic groups, a policy of doing.
I am convinced that now more than ever, serving ideas, that if you can create a new way of doing politics, we must start dal basso, dal nostro Comune.
Tante cose ancora devono essere fatte: un maggior avvicinamento del cittadino all’amministrazione pubblica; una maggiore spinta al processo di informatizzazione; un controllo rigoroso sulla politica ambientale, con riferimento particolare all’inceneritore del Gerbido; una maggiore sensibilizzazione sulle politiche sociali.
Ma non voglio dilungarmi oltre, spero di avervi portato a riflettere ed incuriosito su quanto ho detto.
A differenza di tutti gli altri candidati, potete conoscere le mie proposte programmatiche e leggere di me, sul blog: www.micheleianni.com
Vi invito a contattarmi, a suggerirmi le vostre proposte ma anche le vostre critiche. Mettiamo in rete le informazioni! Anche questa is participatory democracy, and the one that can really change this country.
I want to believe that this is still possible.
I ask one last favor: do not let others decide our future, please give your preference. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment