Una corsa contro il tempo....
I decided to carve out 5 minutes of time to say goodbye .. already has a very long time but I do not have reduced free time = 0 ... and I'm so sorry ...
between races and the other a sbircitina give your blog more beautiful ... between a sewing needle and a crochet hook take forward that work began ... but now begins to lose strength ... but do not give up ... this ever!
rivuto nothing I have not the initiative of Raffaella and I hope that my combination is liked what I sent (later if you can place a picture) ... Saturday
married my colleague / head / Amica .. was a beautiful wedding, with dinner by candlelight on the beach .. very unique!
For everything else ... Well .... working alone and do not talk about it the rest will leave ... I wonder if I will get there in September .. already with this infernal heat I have a terrible evil in the legs ... this too will pass like everything!
blogghine I wanted to wish all the good summer and good holidays!
I'll always be here ... I hope not in hiding ...
a kiss
0 comments:
Post a Comment