Here I am ... I have not forgotten any of my blog .. nor do his best wishes to you all ... pultroppo but always against the clock ... and today I want to take advantage .. primarily to do my very best wishes to all ... hoping that this 2010 is really amazing ... This will
a year of many changes for me ... who will share in due course ;-) and I hope that in this race against time, can show us all that combines (ihihih) I have many ideas .. and many new ... I'm trying new things like stencil on fabric ... continuous creation of flowers (even if she went to port nn sale :-(), new construction of decoupage ... gogo crochet and many achievements in cloth dolls and cloths ... ... and so many little things that will be used in :-))) my new little house ....
With the top clubs we should make the favors x Stefano (accepted ideas ..) and then as we got thousands and thousands and thousands of projects !!!!! We hope to do it! :-)
I'm really happy (of course :-))
Happy Birthday Girl .. and excuse me if I can not always be present, and especially in your blog .. but believe that the newspaper day "at home" there every day.
AUGURIIIII !!!!!!
kisses kisses kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment