Here she comes back every now and then .. ..
with lots of news today and saw that it rains here in Rimini I just decided to do the snail and reappear out ...
So many new things in all this time ... silinzio my new home ... the new store .... and the difficulties of my work .... leisure time is less and less but I always try to carve out my space for me and my thousands of ideas ...
I managed to finish many chores began, many others made and sold ... I now find myself with lots of photos to post but the problem is always that ... when to do it?
Meanwhile, I leave a sign of the blog candy darling Sabrina, which created a great bag!
I promise you that in the short insert photos of some new ... including my job ... ;-) a hug
0 comments:
Post a Comment