Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funny New Baby Congratulations Messages

I passed this way .....

already spent here and I found the desert! My blog is really sad as maybe I have been in recent months and I have not really had the time and want to update my diary. I could raconte of all colors but is not the place for you! And I'm seriously thinking of closing it will tell me ..... Noooo!! And I keep it open to make, let him gather dust?
Aside from my period that not all past and sooner or later it will pass, I do not believe to be much scope for this kind of stuff .... just use the blog as a showcase of my work ... I do not care about my private I do not like because we are still on the web and I'm not going to be so transparent that .... keep it open to do??

Vabeh, and own a period no, it was understood! Let me take back "another" hiatus aspttando the primevera? Who knows what the summer will not make me back the desire to sew, create, laugh and stay calm. Meanwhile, I read your beautiful blog and put aside all that one day I'd like to create!

PS I added the link Patchworcaffe blog .... check it out, it's worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment