Sunday, July 11, 2010

Graduated Bob Vs. Inverted Bob

PRIZE

Aiutoooo! What should I do? My friend Micki me a comment .... when I made the announcement ran on his blog TADADA .... .... and a beautiful straw bag ...." What Carina " - I thought ".... a-bag! I like It is these straw bags .... just wanted to do with a right ...."



.... in fact the gift was another .... but no less beautiful straw bag (which at this I'll point) ... a kind of lottery ticket, a lucky charm!

are sincere, I do not like the chains, but this is a bit different ... not promises benefits, jobs or boyfriends billionaires ... . is just a wish of good luck .... and why dismiss? In a period of difficulty because the general hope that things can not get any better?




Escobar, Escobar, que año drop me put más bonita.
Sapo, Sapito, que este año vaya mejorcito me.
Caldero, Calder el dinero que me Abundo. It
en el 2010 la buena suerte quieres Gozar, 7 de brujas en tu blog has Copiar.


which translated goes something


Broom, broom, which each year makes me more beautiful.
toad, frog, and this year I will be better.
Kettle, pot abound me the money.
If in 2010 you want to enjoy good fortune, 7 witches in your blog you must copy.


Well, now let the 7 streghine!
may seem obvious and not very imaginative but the first gift to my dear amica Micki...


Micki http://mickyscrafts.blogspot.com/


Milena http://creazioni-milena.blogspot.com/


Ste http://ibelieveindreams-ste.blogspot.com/


Gemma http://ilgiardinodirosmarino.blogspot.com/


APaola http://loscrignodiannapaola.blogspot.com/


Barbara http://mispira.blogspot.com/




one of them is missing. ... I dedicate to all symbolically streghine of the blog world .....



0 comments:

Post a Comment