I'm just neglecting this blog ... and I do not like. I realize that my disorganization psicofisicamentale (or not) is getting worse and that makes me difficult any kind of long-term program. I set
of at least weekly, but the last post was made on 10 June ... almost shameful!
almost desperate housewives dedicate most of my time to my family and especially to my daughters ... and the month of June was very intense! Between the end of school report cards, birthday ...
Okay, I start by some creature! Have not yet been able to download the photos of past jobs, so I post something old! This placemat
I had sewn long ago with the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking two, but then the stuff was not enough and has remained an orphan ... fortunately found an adoptive mother to Market Cassano !!!
I tulipano sono fatti in paper piecing e il trapunto, che purtroppo dalla foto non si vede, รจ a free motion .
Questo cuscino invece l'ho realizzato tempo fa usando la tecnica chenille ....4 o 5 strati di stoffa sovrapposti di colori contrastanti , cuciture parallele e diagonali a 45°. Per il taglio di ogni colonnina ho usato la taglierina specifica della prym ....utilizzata solo on this occasion!
I'm not very good with photos account but to improve!
0 comments:
Post a Comment