Ritiro premio Selinho
With great joy I withdraw my first award ...
Raffaella was very kind to me this unexpected gift ... although with a little delay seen the mess that I have a thousand lately, now I can carve out 5 minutes ...
So let's see ...
5 wishes ....
1. have my little house .. with my love and starting a family ..
2. I wish they were more day with a smile that those blacks
3. I would like the health realms in all the people I love ...
4. vore the world was better and that we should not be afraid di uscire di casa...
5. vorrei viaggiare.. fotografare... e godermi un pò di più la vita... (e non lavorare sempre...)
8 cose da fare.....
1. cercare di capire se il mio lavoro è quello che voglio fare veramente...
2. impegnarmi di più in tutto quello che faccio...
3. cercare di trovare il tempo per me...
4. imparare a terminare tutto le cose che inizio... sia per quanto riguarda la fotografia... che il cucito e tutto quello che ne segue...
5. ....
6. ....
7. ....
8.vincere al superenalotto (però forse bisognerebbe anche giocare per vincere :-D)
Vorrei solo che tutto fosse più semplice... e non una lotta continua per vivere...
Now should I switch the game to other blogghine ... regarlo but I prefer to all those who pass by here and wish to withdraw ... wishing them all the happiness possible in the realization of their desires ...
a baciottolo all ....
and many thanks Raffaella
0 comments:
Post a Comment