Monday, June 22, 2009

How Much Does It Cost To Get Bonded

Ma dov'è l'estare?

Good morning all, how sad start the week again and think about the weekend just ended, where the weather was the only true master ...
can no longer make plans, think about how to spend those few hours of 'freedom' from work, that track .... rain .... rain ... rain ...
Yesterday there were races at Misano SBK and had to go to take pictures .. but there is a heavy rain gave way to even leave the house ... to 13 disheartened we headed to the racetrack, and gradually the situation changed, and between a click and the other is also popped a collar so ... Now it's up to Friday

Ivan turn on the track .. and if he leaves for Rijeka ... this time without me .. since I can not away from work :-(
Uff ... it will be difficult to stay here and think of him on the track .....



As for things I'm doing ... raffle for the summer of Patchworkcaffe are waiting for the name of my combined to send ... for swap to Raffaella , I have already done just gotta do a finish and sent out immediately


:-) If only I had more free time I could finish those jobs that I started there and I'd even inizre all ideas I have .... pultroppo but goes like this ... and much pain is not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment