Already ... it's time to fill the closets .. and now I'm working on some bunches .. colorful and fragrant ... then I'll start tomorrow with bags made with crochet ...
usually do not particularly like this fragrance ... but this year something has changed ... maybe because I need to disconnect from the routine of everyday life ... perhaps because it is the only true moment of relaxation ... that makes me think of all the labor problems (which are few) ...
less and less time ... But now I'm working on several little things ... and you can just put a little something that I've photographed ... and especially when I have a bit of time gaming even the latest photos taken ... I will also show my other passion :-)
less and less time ... But now I'm working on several little things ... and you can just put a little something that I've photographed ... and especially when I have a bit of time gaming even the latest photos taken ... I will also show my other passion :-)
Good evening!
0 comments:
Post a Comment