Friday, May 7, 2010

Pokemon Mythology Allusions

if you insist ....

.... here are some of my productions are in no particular order ... first you see is a wip forum proposed by Patchworkcaffè ...." quilt in my own way ", a project with common materials ... I'll finish??

This however is one of many works I judge that "ugly" or born evil ... ... 1) I was wrong to cut the fabric reversing the colors of the rectangles with those of the small square! When I realized it was too late .... 2) I messed up the installation of the blocks well ... let's see if you guess what ??!!!!
This is also a wip ... I'm afraid will remain so long ...

The following is a potholder gift for a friend for her birthday ... small but pleasant little thought ... I also critical for this job ... you the savings!


This table runner but I loved it ... this was born as a birthday gift for a dear friend gioventù che compiva 40 anni. Ci tenevo a farle un bel regalo ma confesso che mi è dispiaciuto un pò separami da questa tovaglietta...sarebbe stata così bene sul tavolino in soggiorno....
Ok, spero che Michela sia soddisfatta di questa mia prima carrellata...sto raccogliendo altre foto...prossimamente....ciaoooo!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment