Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whats A Snugtop Camper Shell

where to start?

Già, da dove si comincia quando si apre un blog?

Sarà che mi sento un pò gli occhi puntati addosso, sarà che provo sempre un certo imbarazzo a mostrarmi in pubblico e sarà pure che sono sempre molto critica nei confronti delle cose che faccio, sarà...sarà I do not know what to tell you!

I wanted to show you some pictures of my little chores done so far but the images covering all seemed so ... "ugly" ... maybe I'm exaggerating, I know, but it's stronger than me! I often take my family around me because when I create something, it's a recipe or creating a patch, I always find something wrong .... too cooked or too raw, the seam block mounted crooked or bad .. .. maybe I should stop me all these leading is more appreciative of the commitment and passion that invest in everything I do .... and show it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment